- Lead Time
- 7-15 days once order confirmed
- Yellow,Red or Customize
Bench Chain Vise
The bench chain vise is perfect for securely holding pipes without scoring the surface. It is designed with a crank handle for tightening the chain.
It is constructed with a rugged cast-iron base for exceptional durability and stability.
Pipe Capacity: 1/8inch to 6 inches.
* Heavy duty cast Iron body
* Top Side Mounted Screw
* Pipe capacity: 1/8 inch to 6 inch pipe
* Crank handle is anchored to base
* Rugged cast-iron base has handy pipe rest and bender
* Ideal when working with larger pipe and handling other bulkier material
* Stronger leg chain: Heavier duty chain offers rugged durability for extended life and transport convenience
* Toothless jaws are neoprene-coated to prevent scoring of pipe
* Replaceable Jaw • Removeable Bending Dies
* Bench Chain Pipe vise weighs 6kgs
Max Pipe Capacity
Packing Size(for frame)
PRODUCT DETAILS MAP
Tough & Durable Chain
The pipe vise stand is designed with a tough steel chain to fix and lock the pipe tightly for efficient and safe use.
Ergonomic Crank Handle
The crank handle is firmly anchored on the base for you to adjust the pressure and tighten the chain, convenient to use.
Cast Iron Base & Jaws
Built by cast iron, the chain pipe vise is solid and hard. The neoprene coated jaws are grooved for enhanced grip, not scoring pipe surface.
You can easily mount the bench chain vise to a workbench, truck, or a tripod stand with three mounting holes
WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU?
WELPING develops, manufactures, and sells devices and systems for welding thermoplastics and, in this area, focuses consciously on pipeline systems as the main field of application. And We have been in this field for more than 17 years since 2005.
We aim to bring industrial level design, performance and quality together, to provide professional solutions for a variety of mining & industrial, marine, municipal, irrigation, energy and landfill to help you build reputation.
WELPING is committed to becoming a business for all thermoplastic pipe, which includes the fusion equipment and certified technical training to assist with the installation and fabrication of any plastic pipes related project. WELPING has continually broadened the scope of supply and usage for polyethylene pipe, valve, and fitting system design into new market segments. Also, We help our customers source pipe tools to support their projects. Our success is in the quality of our products and the knowledge and service of our people.