- Max. Welding Capacity
* The WELPING Electrofusion Machine is a reliable, easy-to-use, rugged tool designed to withstand conditions found at typical construction sites throughout the world.
* Is splash proof and highly shock resistant.
* Can fuse all manufacturers’ fittings requiring outputs that are within the voltage and current values listed below.
* Welding modes of operation: automatic or manual
* Has an intuitive user interface that is easy to learn.
* Built in Data-logger with internal memory for data storage.
* Fusion data can be downloaded to your smartphone to document installation conditions and fusion cycle status
constant voltage/ constant current
PRODUCT DETAILS MAP
· Clear HD LCD screen · English OS · Touch button - Easy operate
· 170-250V wide voltage input power
· Multi-function connector, suitable for various terminals
· High temperature resistance
Scanner,Printer for option
PE scrapper for peeling the surface of the pipes before welding(for option)
WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU?
WELPING develops, manufactures, and sells devices and systems for welding thermoplastics and, in this area, focuses consciously on pipeline systems as the main field of application. And We have been in this field for more than 17 years since 2005.
We aim to bring industrial level design, performance and quality together, to provide professional solutions for a variety of mining & industrial, marine, municipal, irrigation, energy and landfill to help you build reputation.
WELPING is committed to becoming a business for all thermoplastic pipe, which includes the fusion equipment and certified technical training to assist with the installation and fabrication of any plastic pipes related project. WELPING has continually broadened the scope of supply and usage for polyethylene pipe, valve, and fitting system design into new market segments. Also, We help our customers source pipe tools to support their projects. Our success is in the quality of our products and the knowledge and service of our people.