630/800mm Hydraulic HDPE Pipe Fusion Welding Machine
- Lead Time
- 7-15 days once order confirmed
- Terms of Payment
- T/T, Western Union, Paypal,X Transfer
- FOB Port
- Shanghai, Ningbo
- 1 Set
- Business type
- Plastic pipe welding machines manufacturer
630/800mm Hydraulic Butt Fusion Welding Machine for PE Pipes
HDPE pipe has been used extensively in the piping applications of municipal, industrial, marine, mining, landfill, duct and agricultural industries. Butt fusion welding is an effective, trouble free connecting method for PE, HDPE pipes. In pressurized piping applications, butt fusion welding machine can provide reliable joints, even as strong as the complete pipe.
The 800mm butt welding machine is a mechanical butt fusion welder for joining various types of plastic pipe including HDPE,PP,PB and PVDF.
The Butt Fusion Machine is designed to butt fuse pipe sizes 630mm to 800mm. It is easy to operate and incorporates a state-of-the-art heating plate, 4 jaws machine body, electric facer, and storage stand.
※ Robust structure of carriage part with streamline outlook ※ Swivel handle with gear transmission of extremely smooth operating structure ※ Durable copper wiring motor, HSS blade, PTFE coating from Dupont or Daikin
PE,PP, PB. PVDF
Pressure adjusting range
Max Temperature of Heating plate
Temp.Deviation in Surface
PRODUCT DETAILS MAP
· 4 Jaw Clamps to ensure precise alignment
· Italy DNP quick coupler · Chromated hydraulic cylinder made of 1045(ASTM)/S45)(JIS)/C45(DIN) steel
· Chromated integral shaft made of 1045(ASTM)/S45C(JIS)/C45(DIN) steel · Steel plate cutting clamp with sandblasting &spraying treatment · Base made of Q235 steel with spraying treatment
· Standard equipping pressure more stable
· Fully enclosure structure,anti-dust,and anti-sand
· Electricity leakage protection switch
· 380V asynchronous motor
· HSS blade with double edge
· Casting aluminum trimmer plate, durable and anti-corrosion
· Casting aluminum frame of motor with good heat dissipation performance
· Motor with pure copper wiring
· Bakelite handle with high insulating property and thermal insulation · Thermocouple temperature sensor · Heating element · Teflon Coating imported from Daikin in Japan · Aviation plug
Aluminum inserts from 630-710-800mm
450-500-560mm inserts are for option
WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU?
WELPING develops, manufactures, and sells devices and systems for welding thermoplastics and, in this area, focuses consciously on pipeline systems as the main field of application. And We have been in this field for more than 17 years since 2005.
We aim to bring industrial level design, performance and quality together, to provide professional solutions for a variety of mining & industrial, marine, municipal, irrigation, energy and landfill to help you build reputation.
WELPING is committed to becoming a business for all thermoplastic pipe, which includes the fusion equipment and certified technical training to assist with the installation and fabrication of any plastic pipes related project. WELPING has continually broadened the scope of supply and usage for polyethylene pipe, valve, and fitting system design into new market segments. Also, We help our customers source pipe tools to support their projects. Our success is in the quality of our products and the knowledge and service of our people.